Truth - Honest Messaging iOS and Android apps do not and will not display ads. Truth Honest Messaging Inc., the owner of Truth - Honest Messaging apps, does not share data to any 3rd party or use it to generate revenue. The only way Truth Honest Messaging Inc. generates revenue is by offering in-app purchases for these features: "one truth read receipt" to let you know exactly when the recipient reads a Truth, "one additional Truth send" to send one more Truth after using all for today, and "unlock unlimited attachments" to send & store all fine attachments for a Truth after reaching a limit. Both iOS and Android apps use Google Analytics library to track user's behavior solely for development purposes to help fix crashes and improve the app.
What we collect and how we use them:
• Phone numbers, Email addresses, and names that you used to log in to the app are collected only to create your account.
• Truths and their messaging data including images, audios, and location data that you send to another person are saved in the cloud in our backend server so that you can load them later in any devices at anytime. Truths and their messaging data are permanently deleted from our server when both sender and recipient leave the conversation. These data are not used for commercial purposes whatsoever and are solely stored for the users themselves.
How do we protect your data:
• We use Google's Firebase backend servers and use its security features such as security rules and tokens so only you have access to your data.
• Architecturally, we also provide limited power to clients such as iOS and Android apps so that they have to go through our secured backend server in order to perform changes to our database such as sending messages, blocking someone, adding/deleting accounts, etc. to prevent malicious middleman attacks.
• You cannot use this service for anything illegal as defined by the law of your country.
• You cannot use this service to bully or consistently harass anyone. You can easily block a person or unsubscribe to SMSs and Emails either in the app or by clicking Blocking and Unsubscribe Settings from the SMSs and Emails received from Truth Honest Messaging, Inc. .
Contact us at support
Truth Honest Messaging, Inc.